The Easy $10 Promo
While consumer caution and scrutiny are completely understandable at this time, we are very much in approval of BC’s economic reopening plan. Our regional businesses that have adapted to operate in these conditions are doing a VERY GOOD THING, and we want our community support this in full force!
As such, we want to reward each and everyone of you that is choosing to support our local economy at this time. For a list of what some businesses are doing to make this work check out our “GF – Open For Business” Facebook or Instagram page.
Submit Your Receipts Here! (soon)
May receipt submission will open June 1st. Please check back then for our online and paper submission forms.
The promotion here is straight forward.
Spend $100 at a local small business, anywhere in the Boundary, between May 1 – May 31 and receive a $10 Boundary Bucks Gift Card.
Boundary Bucks are accepted at more than 25 locations across the Region.
Find a full listing here >
We fully support all government recommendations around staying home and social distancing. That said, there are still some great ways to support local businesses at this time.
- Shop Online – From the comfort and safety of your home you can look at some of our local businesses who are offering services and products online or virtually.
- Purchase Gift Cards – Purchase gift cards now to use later. This helps business with cash flow so they can support themselves while their doors are closed. Purchase online, or by telephone.
- Use Delivery or Pickup Options – Social distancing is a key method of prevention to Covid-19. Choose businesses that have a delivery or curbside pickup option when you purchase. This allows you to get what you need and stay safe.
- Receipts from Boundary Country businesses brought during the designated period are eligible to receive $10 for every $100 spent – based on even $100 increments. (Business eligibility below)
- The following types of purchases are not eligible: Major Grocery Stores (Save-On, Buy Low, Extra Foods)
- Gas Stations, Retail Liquor Stores, Construction and trades, Home improvement items, Real estate, Utility & Insurance, and Mechanical Repairs do not qualify
- Government service like the Dump and Canada Post are not eligible
- Local bakeries and natural food shops ARE eligible, and locally run Grocery stores are eligible (Huckleberry Market, McMynns)
- April receipts must be dated between April 1 – April 30
- April receipt submission is now closed
- May receipts must be dated between May 1 – May 31
- May receipts must be submitted before June 15th
- Boundary Bucks and Gift Card spending counts
- Maximum of $1000 in receipts per household
- Amounts are rounded down to nearest $100 increment
- Does not apply to business/charge accounts
- Receipt totals will be taken before tax
- Purchases can be made in person or online. Digital/email receipts will be accepted.