More opportunities to network, more chances to collaborate, more reach: These are just some of the reasons to join the Boundary Country Regional Chamber of Commerce. As a chamber member, you’ll get regular updates on opportunities, events and projects of special appeal to you.
As a chamber member here, you’ll also have access to regional, provincial and national levels of benefits offered to members of the British Columbia Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Reduced rates for goods and services offered by Boundary Country and British Columbia chamber of commerce members;
- Preferred rates on value-added programs offered through the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Boundary Country Regional is a new chamber of commerce — our benefits list is growing with our membership
Did you know?
- As a BCRCC your membership automatically gives you membership to the B.C. Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce!
- Membership is renewed yearly, and membership dues are reasonable — from $50 to $500 per year. Membership dues are classified as business expenses and are tax deductible.
- $ 50.00 + gst Individual or Not for Profit
- $100.00 + gst Business with less than 5 employees
- $175.00 + gst Business with 6 – 25 employees
- $250.00 + gst Business with 26 – 50 employees
- $500.00 + gst Business with more than 51 employees
- $250.00 + gst Board of Trade / Chamber of Commerce less than 30 members
- $500.00 + gst Board of Trade / Chamber of Commerce more than 31 members
- $500.00 + gst Government Agencies / Institutions